Why Google Plus is an asset to your business
Although Google Plus (Google+ or G+) is a social media network, keep in mind that it is nothing like Facebook. With Facebook, you are connected to friends and family and friends of friends, so it really is one big circle of friends, where as Google + allows you to create new circles with people that share the same interests as you , making new friends and potentially adding new customers to your client base.
Google Plus is a major asset to your business as once you have created your profile and business page you are on Google Local as well. This means that when users search for your service or products, your establishment will show up on their search results.
Here are a few reasons why Google Plus is an asset to your business .
- It is relatively easy to connect to potential clients and influencers. It can almost be said that Google Plus is a more serious social network than others.
- Believe it or not but by having a gmail account (which by the way is the worlds largest email service) you are automatically set up on Google Plus. All you need to do is complete your online profile and build from there.
- Using Google Plus really can improve your SEO. Your posts are indexed by Google and will appear in Google’s search results.
- Google Plus has grown to be the world’s second largest social network in the world. All though it might not be used by as many people as those on Facebook, but sooner or later it will be part of everyone’s lives.
- With your Google Plus account you will have access to so many platforms, including You Tube, Google Maps, Google Hangouts, Communities and more. These recourses were created to optimize your marketing strategy and to take your brand further online.
At the end of the day, using social media for any type of marketing is a great tool, but Google Plus is the network you need to consider if you are serious about growing your business online.