Marketing your Business Online
SEARCH, SOCIALISE, BROWSE
Ok Great, your website is up-and-running and now we need to get your business growing.
Online Marketing is the most cost effective marketing you will ever do for your business.
Yes it is true that there are millions of internet users, but remember that not all of them is interested in your business. The key is to find the users that want your product or service and ensure that we get your business infront of their eyes.
So where do you hangout online?
- Do you Search for Businesses on Google, Yahoo, Bing?
- Do you Socialise on Facebook or watch a video on Youtube?
- Do you Browse Gumtree for New or Used Products or Services?
Above or some of the platforms you want to present your business on.
On Google you can be Found:
- in the Top 4 Ad Positions (Google Adwords)
- in the Maps Listing (Google My Business)
- in the Organic Rankings (Google SEO)
On Facebook you can Target Advertise to a Specific Demographic of users that shows interest in your Product or Service.
On Youtube you can have Text Ads or even Video Ads shown when someone watches a video related to your Product or Service.
The Internet offers endless opportunities to promote your business online, but the key is Targeted Advertising, Analysizing Statistics & Monitoring your ROI - Return on Investment.
So where do we start?
Because most users go to Google to search for a specific Product or Service with the intent to browse or buy.
- We submit your Website to Google to ensure that they index your site. Indexing only means that your site is now in the engine, but does not mean your site will be found in the rankings.
- With our SEO Package, we also submit your site to Google My Business, which is a listing on Google Maps and depending on the amount of competitors, your site can be found for Local Search Terms.
- Google Adwords allows us to get your Business be found on the 1st Page of Google in the Top 4 positions for specific keywords related to your Product/Service.
- SEO is the process of optimizing your website for the keywords users use to search for your product/service, but more importantly, the specific search terms they use that is providing you with leads and most importantly Sales. These search terms can be found within your Adwords Campaign, making the optimization process targeted and not a guessing game.
Remember that Online Marketing allows us to Track each and every cent you spend on Advertising, so we can accurately Analyze your ROI.
If you want to Grow to the next level and market your business online, do not hesitate to contact us for a strategy discussion.