10 Reasons why it is important to have a website
Any business without a website, no matter how big or small is missing out on one of the most powerful marketing tools available to them. Having a website establishes credibility as a business and having an online presence will establish credibility with your clients.
- Having a website means potential clients do not see you as a small time business but rather someone that takes their business seriously.
- By having an online presence, the likelihood that people are going to find you is a lot stronger than a simple pamphlet or newspaper ads. Even if people do not purchase your product, they are still made aware of your business.
- It is a cost effective marketing tool. No printing of brochures or ads of any kind. Most companies (like ours) offer website design services at a monthly fee or you can go the route of a once off cost.
- Your website will be available to you clients 24/7. If they have purchased one of your products and need assistance in the form of a guide, they can simply go to your website and follow the online instructions, you have provided through your website.
- What is more convenient: Driving around, looking for parking, hassles of que’s OR, sitting at home, browsing through online stores and placing your order and still having it delivered to your front door. Website = Convenience
- Some might perceive your company as poorly managed if you do not have a website. Your business brings across professionalism when you are found online and a good portion of the market will definitely consider your products.
- When you have a website, one of the most important things you have to make clear is your contact details, numbers, email addresses, your physical address and even your fax. Make it clear that you are readily available to the public. This will assure your customers that you mean business.
- The great part about having a website is the long term investment you make in it. Once you have it, its there forever. It’s easy to add on information or remove unnecessary content and some sites you can even manage yourself.
- Technology has come a long way, the internet is literally available to you in the palm of your own hand, make sure your website is mobile friendly making it easier for users to connect to your website whenever, wherever.
- Having a website for your business creates a powerful impression of who you are and what you do. Your website is the face of your business and will leave a lasting impression on your clients.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you do not need a website.
If you are a business owner, you need a website.